We manage requirements, procedures and demands of your business activity
Typologies of legalization projects
- On a large scale, both existing activities and new works to be carried out.
- We take care of the legalization phase with the management of all the procedures required to obtain the licenses.
- We prepare the planning of legalization of our clients
- We carry out preliminary audits on the legal status of existing activities”
- Aimed at franchises and expanding companies. We take care of the search for the location that meets the client’s requirements in order to develop their business activity with the best guarantees.
- We contact the owners of the land or premises and negotiate the rental or sale conditions until the signing of the lease or deed.
- Subsequently, we begin the legalization phase with the management of all the required procedures. Once the License is obtained, we monitor the development of the activity for a year.
- We look for the ideal location according to the requirements set by our client. Subsequently, we contact the owners of the land or premises to negotiate the rental or sale conditions until the signing of the lease or deed.
- Legalization procedures, legal advice for the implementation of existing activities or new work
- Urban study and analysis of the applicable regulations
- Requests, follow-up until the concession, meetings with municipal technicians, preparation of resources.
- Drafting of contracts and signing of leases.
- Renegotiation of contractual conditions, rent reductions.
- Procedure for Public Elevation of Contracts.
in the world
LPS Grupo, continues to grow, knows each of our delegations at an international level and the services we offer in each of them. We are currently in three continents: Europe, Latin America and Africa.
Shall we talk?
If you are interested in any of our service areas and want more information about any of them, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us your information in the following form and we will contact you.